How do I use my GOVERRE?
- Pop the lid off using the thumb indentation on either side of the lid
- Pour your favorite wine into your GOVERRE glass
- Press the lid back on the GOVERRE glass to seal
- Turn the top knob (to the left) to use the drink-through lid
- Turn the top knob (to the right) to seal and close
- 17 oz
- Yes, GOVERRE is shatter-resistant but not shatter-proof. Not only is the glass thicker than your typical wine glass, it also has a silicone sleeve on the outside. This sleeve allows for protection against breaking if dropped.
Is GOVERRE dishwasher safe?
- GOVERRE has been tested and certified as dishwasher-safe. You can put the entire glass, including silicone sleeve, in the dishwasher on the top rack. We do not recommend removing the silicone sleeve to wash.
Is GOVERRE Leak-Proof?
- Although, GOVERRE does a great job of preventing most spills and leaks, GOVERRE is not 100% leak proof. Our goal with GOVERRE is to provide a portable wine GLASS that is functional and beautiful. We like to think of GOVERRE as the alternative to a plastic wine cup. Keep your GOVERRE glass upright in your bag or picnic basket. Also, please make sure the top knob is turned completely to the right to seal.
Can GOVERRE be used with the lid?
- Yes, definitely! The functionality of the lid allows you to drink while it's on. All you do is quarter-turn the knob on top and drink through the uncovered opening. This is a great feature of GOVERRE, especially when the outdoor elements are conspiring against you and you want to avoid spilling your favorite wine.
Why is GOVERRE made out of glass instead of plastic?
- GOVERRE is made out of glass for two reasons. First, wine tastes significantly better out of glass than plastic. Glass preserves the taste of wine while plastic can alter the taste of it. Second, glass is better for the environment. It is made from all-natural sustainable raw materials.